Posted on Nov 7, 2018

G a Mavon & Co

Habitational property is a large class of property that would be covered under a Commercial Package Policy or Businessowners Package. From coverage for single-family homes to multi-family units or condominiums to hotels, motels and even student housing or senior living facilities, there are a lot of areas in which agents can help protect building owners. A Commercial Package Policy that covers habitational properties can have many facets, one of which is ordinance or law coverage. Often overlooked, this type of coverage is specifically for loss that is caused by the enforcement of laws or ordinances regulating the construction and repair of damaged buildings.
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.